Kicking off the holiday season with my holiday gift guide for women! I was so busy preparing for Suitably’s launch this time last year that I did not make any gift guides. This year, I got a head start so that I could share my favorite gifts with you. I incorporated a lot of my personal favorties, my wish list items and I have been so excited to share my holiday gift guide for women. Whether you’re shopping for your mom, mother-in-law, sister, friend or simply searching for inspiration for yourself – rest assured these are all products I love. I hope you find some inspiration!
1. CozyChic Throw Blanket / 2. Half Baked Harvest Super Simple Cookbook / 3. Cashmere Travel Wrap / 4. Santal33 / 5. Spanx Faux-Leather Legging / 6. 24/7 Blazer / 7. Shell Ring / Trinket Dish / 8. L.L. Bean Tote / 9. Notebook / 10. Wüsthof 7-Piece Knife Block Set / 11. Capri Blue Gilded Muse Candle / 12. Jiggy Puzzle / 13. ZSupply Cardigan / 14. Story Stitch / 15. Always Pan
1. CozyChic Throw Blanket My current favorite blanket and a staple in the Gatto household. It’s lightweight, machine-washable and sooo soft/cozy. (Also linked here in leopard). If you’re looking for a heavier blanket, go for this one from Pottery Barn. It’s also a staple in our household, machine-washable and ultra cozy. The Pottery Barn blanket is just heavier than the Barefoot Dreams blanket. Both blankets are big wins.
2. Half Baked Harvest Super Simple Cookbook A good friend surprised me with this cookbook during the peak of the pandemic. I am a huge fan and I have appreciated this gift so much! Everything about the cookbook is so well done. It is easy to follow, the imagery is beautiful and it is the kind of cookbook that makes you excited to delve into the recipes. The author, Tieghan Gerard, also shares little stories and tidbits for each recipe which I really enjoy.
3. Cashmere Travel Wrap If you’re going to invest in a wrap or winter scarf, this is the one! I include this in almost every gift guide I make. As soon as it gets cold, I’ll have this around my neck or throw it in my bag. It’s warm, luxurious, soft and my favorite winter accessory. SAVE 15% with code SWEATER15.
4. Santal33 On my wishlist. I tried Santal33 recently and it is divine. It has notes of australian sandalwood, papyrus, cedarwood— and some spicy, leathery, musky notes. Perfect for winter!
5. Spanx Faux-Leather Legging The most flattering and versatile faux-leather legging out there. I can wear them all day long and the leggings are easy to dress up or down. I order the petite legging (5″4 and falls aaound my ankle) and I always order one size up in Spanx. If you’re looking for a color other than black, I also love this leopard print. I get compliments on whenever I wear it!
6. 24/7 Blazer My gift guide wouldn’t be complete without Suitably. I wanted to create the perfect black blazer and we did it! I wanted to make a blazer that was comfortable, machine-washable and versatile enough to dress up or down. It was very important to me that women would be purchasing something they could buy once and wear for life. If you haven’t known which piece to start with from Suitably’s launch collection or are gifting to someone, I suggest starting with the 24/7 blazer. You won’t regret it! This is the capsule black blazer every woman needs for her wardrobe.
7. Shell Ring / Trinket Dish I recently discovered Shells of Southie on Etsy and I fell in love with their beautiful hand painted dishes. The shells are all sourced in Newport, RI and make for a gift that is both useful and thoughtful. Not to mention, will add a tasteful pop of color to any room!
8. L.L. Bean Tote On my wishlist! I think this L.L. Bean tote would make a fantastic gift to give and to recieve. I realized how much we needed a tote like this, this summer, when I was struggling to find a big enough tote to carry everything I needed for our outdoor social distance activities. I LOVE the colors, customization and sizes this L.L. Bean tote comes in. The totes range in price from $25 – $40 plus $8 if you want to add a monogram.
9. Notebook I always keep a notebook on my desk. I use it for my daily / weekly to-do lists. I love this floral blue notebook and think it would make a great gift for any gal!
10. Wüsthof 7-Piece Knife Block Set This Wüsthof knife set was given to Phil and me as a wedding gift and I have absolutely loved using it. We had an amalgam of other knives from various sets before we recieved this gift and wow. The Wüsthof knives are incredible, super sharp and well worth the price. We find the 7-piece set has all the knives we need.
11. Capri Blue Gilded Muse Candle Our home is filled with candles from Capri Blue and I also love giving them as gifts. You can’t go wrong with any of Capri Blue’s scents. We currently have this gilded muse candle (exotic blosson and basil) in our bedroom and it would be a fantastic gift. It’s a good size, the jar pretty and the scent makes any room smell delicious.
12. Jiggy Puzzle Give a daily dose of Zen to a BFF with this 800 piece puzzle from Jiggy. Their puzzles feature art by emerging feamle artists from around the world. When finished, you can preserve your puzzle – each puzzle comes with glue and a spreader to easily seal it togeter to frame.
13. ZSupply Cardigan I am a big fan of ZSupply and this cardigan is worth every penny! It feels like a blanket and is something any gal will get tons of wear in.
14. Story Stitch I recently bought this to use as an ice breaker activity over Zoom for our team. I’m excited to bring it to family dinners in the future. It’s a great way to have deep conversations and/or get to know others more.
15. Always Pan On my wishlist. There are so many dtc cookware brands out there, Our Place, is the one cookware brand that sticks out to me. The Always Pan is non-toxic, non-stick, and it is designed to replace eight traditional pieces of cookware. It comes in six fabulous colors and is currently on sale!