GIFT IDEAS FOR HER
1. Faux Fur Blanket: The ultimate throw. I own this throw in ivory and I am absolutely obsessed with it. It is insanely comfortable, machine washable and comes in 7 colors. It’s the perfect throw for any couch, bed or chair. It won’t disappoint!
2. Dyson Wireless Vacuum: This product has been a life changer in our house! I did a ton of research on vacuums before we got it. The suction is awesome & the cord-free component makes cleaning SO much easier. It’s been perfect for our New York apartment.
3. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer: This hair dryer is amazing. It dries your hair incredibly fast, is designed to prevent damage and is significantly more quiet than any other dryer I have used.
4. Matcha Tea Gift Box Set: I have been mixing & drinking matcha for a while – this gift set contains everything you need to make the perfect cup of matcha green tea. I have always been a huge fan of Matcha DNA’s green tea – it is so so good.
5. Cashmere Travel Wrap: This is my favorite item for winter & for travel. In fact, I love it so much, I own it in two colors (oatmeal & aqua – on sale). The cashmere is extremely soft and high quality. It comes in every color and will last forever.
6. Winter Boots: I wear these boots all the time! While they are cute & will brighten up a cold-weather outfit, the reason I love them so much is because they are incredibly warm and comfortable. They are super great for walking around in cold weather!
7. Fleece Pullover: I have worn this fleece pullover all season long. I love it so much I got one for my grandmother & my sister-in-law. Its super soft and looks great with leggings or jeans.
8. Over The Knee Boots: One of the most requested items I own is my Stuart Weitzman Tieland Over The Knee Boots. A pair of OTK boots is a great staple for any wardrobe. You can wear them with everything & you can dress them up or down to make your ensemble look effortlessly chic. A more affordable alternative to the Stuart Weitzman boots, is the Goodnight Macaroon Ellis OTK Boot. I have them in grey. They’re flattering, comfortable and stretchy to fit various leg sizes. I highly recommend either pair!
9. Candle Set: I love giving this candle trio as a gift. Each candle is a good size, the tins are pretty and the scent makes your room smell delicious.
GIFT IDEAS FOR HIM
7. T. Anthony Hip Wallet: T. Anthony is on the pricier side, but there is no denying their quality. If you want to splurge the Lizard is a great option.
8. LL Bean Wicked Good Slippers: Real shearling will keep his toes warm this winter. Our hardwood floors seem to be permanently cold, and a good pair of slippers are a lifesaver.
5. Mendota Leash: This leash is super strong and comes in a variety of cute colors. Theodore has one in blue. Theodore is a big boy and he still chews a lot. I love this leash because of how durable and strong it is.
6. Paw Print Bed: Theodore has had this bed since he was a few months old. We love it because its been very durable (T has tried to rip it up… several times) and it is machine washable/dryer safe.
7. Holiday Gingerbread Puzzle: On Theodore’s wish list!
8. Dog Perignonn Plush Dog Toy: How fun is this? Theodore loves little toys so he has this in size small.