Good afternoon friends! Holiday gift guides for him and for her were my two most requested gift guides so I wanted to get them up first. Men can be especially tricky to shop for. This guide includes some of Phil’s personal favorites along with gifts we have given to our brothers and dads in the past – all loved and used frequently! Enjoy and DM me if you have any questions!
1. Briggs & Riley @ Work / 2. Leather Keychain / 3. WhistlePig Rye 10 Year / 4. Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket / 5. L.L. Bean Gore-Tex Boot / 6. Portable Charger / 7. Carthartt Hat / 8. Nespresso Essenza Mini / 9. Apple Watch SE (GPS, 44m) /10. Ugg Slippers / 11. Logitech Mouse / 12. Mark & Graham Leather Wallet / 13. Hyperice Massage Device / 14. J.CREW Half-Zip /
15. Whiskey Glass Set
1. Briggs & Riley Briefcase When Phil’s Tumi briefcase wore out recently, I got him this briefcase from Briggs & Riley. The material and construction are fantastic. Even better is that it comes with a LIFETIME warranty. Skip the 4 year warranty on Amazon checkout. Briggs & Riley is the only luggage company that offers an unconditional lifetime guarantee.
2. Leather Keychain I think this leather photo keychain is such a great holiday gift and I’m getting one for Phil – in navy!
3. WhistlePig Rye 10 Year with (15. Whiskey Glass Set) Phil and I have always been big fans of WhistlePig. In addition to Whiskey, they also have a killer maple syrup. This 10 year old straight rye is made with 100% rye and has a flavor profile of clove, mint, caramel and butterscotch. Pair the gift with this always reliable Riedel Whiskey Glass Set.
4. Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket Meet the perfect fall/winter jacket for men. This is by far Phil’s favorite jacket. He wears it everyday during the fall and winter seasons. It is ultralight, easy to pack, water-repellent and very warm. The nano puff also comes in a variety of great colors.
5. L.L. Bean Gore-Tex Boot Another big win for men. There is a reason these boots have so many five-star reviews and are the ultimate winter boot. Phil has worn these for 12 years!! Phil says they’re comfortable, keep your feet dry and don’t slip on wet/icy streets – an all around great value. I have the L.L. Bean Gore-Tex Boot for women and and I agree.
7. Carthartt Hat Got this for Phil earlier this year and he loves it! Very cute.
8. Nespresso Essenza Mini This machine is so easy to use, fast and the espresso is great! We use it to make espresso, americano, lattes and cappuccinos. The Essenza will fit neatly on your kitchen counter. It has been perfect for our New York apartment. The Nespresso pods are good but the Peets Coffee pods are our favorite.
9. Apple Watch SE (GPS, 44m) Phil won’t go anywhere without this Apple Watch these days. This version has the same processor as the 6 but is cheaper. Phil thinks the additional features that come with the 6 are not worth the upcharge – stick with this one!
10. Ugg Slippers I gave these slippers to Phil in chestnut last year. They are sooo good! Great quality + great value. They quickly became his go to pair for lounging around the house.
11. Logitech Mouse Worth the splurge. It’s hard to realize how much a good mouse can increase your productivity until you use one. This mouse feels incredible in the hand, is rechargeable and will speed up everyday computer use. I loved it so much I got one for myself.
12. Mark & Graham Leather Wallet Phil has had this wallet for a while and it has held up very well. I love that you can monogram it too. It’s a good everyday wallet that he uses as an alternative to a T. Anthony wallet that I gave him for one of our previous anniversaries.
13. Hyperice Massage Device I steal this from Phil all the time because I love it so much. The Hyperice hypervolt is cordless, works wonders and great for massage therapy. It is on the pricer side and a splurge though. Save with Amazon’s Mebak Massage Device.
14. J.CREW Half-Zip This half-zip is a solid everyday wardrobe essential — Phil wears his all the time and it comes in a few great colors. Phil has this one in oatmeal.
15. Whiskey Glass Set There is a reason these glasses get so many five-star reviews. I love that I can always rely on Riedel glasses. I suggest gifting a set of 2 or 4 to pair with any whiskey gift!